From Your Orthodontist
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health! We will be reopening our offices on Monday, May 18th.Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines as much as possible. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you a little about the procedures we follow in our practice to keep our patients and team safe.
- No persons in reception areas or game rooms. We are launching a VIRTUAL WAITING room for your appointment. Additional email and text will be sent prior to your next scheduled appointment with further instructions.
- Only the patient that is being treated will be allowed to enter the office. The only exception for this will be for very young patients. Of those, only one parent/caregiver may accompany the patient.
- Every patient or guardian (for patients under 18 years of age) will need to complete a Wellness Survey (no more than 24 hours) prior to appointment.
- We will require everyone to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands upon entering our offices.
- Our game rooms, iPad stations, and coffee bars will be closed.
- Every person entering our offices will get their temperature taken including our own employees. If your temperature reads over 100.4 degrees F, we will not be able to see you for your appointment.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it to your appointment.
- The tooth-brushing station will be closed. Please brush your teeth prior to your appointment.
- Appointment time availability may be affected.
Be assured, like always our offices will continue to follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
In addition to the above recommendations, our offices have also taken the following measures:
Sneeze Guardshave been installed at all front desk areas.
‘Path Protection Shields’ have been installed between all open bay operatory chairs.
HealthyAir Re-circulation/Purification units will be utilized for aerosol generating procedures.
Additional HEPA Filter Air Purifiershave been placed throughout our offices.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 704-947-9991, visit our website at charlottebraces.com or text us at 704-370-9904.
Your Smile Doctors,
Sal C. Zammitti & Matthew P. Gidaly